Are you a compassionate individual looking for a new challenge?! At Craig HomeCare, we thrive on hiring compassionate and dedicated individuals, which is why we’re looking for a Scheduling Coordinator to join our Wichita, KS team!
APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: In order to be considered for this position, your application must be submitted by MONDAY, OCTOBER 30th
POSITION SUMMARY: The Scheduling Coordinator provides administrative and clerical support and consultation to office staff, caregivers, clients, and families while acting as a liaison for Craig HomeCare. This position is responsible for coordinating the schedules of clients and caregivers. This position requires rare travel regionally around branch office or other locations deemed necessary.
• Coordinates the schedules for direct patient caregivers and clients on a monthly and on-going basis taking into consideration the number of hours approved and requested and the direct patient caregivers’ requested schedule
• Works closely with nurses and clients/families to ensure maximum staffing outcomes
• Completes general offices tasks such as phones, greeting visitors, mailing needs, ordering supplies, etc.
• Identifies staffing needs and reports needs to branch administration and/or Human Resources
• Assists in the payroll process as directed
• Assists in recruiting and marketing activities as directed
• Assists in applicant to new hire process as directed
• Practices and promotes positive staff, client, and family relations.
• Facilitates problem-solving through a collaborative approach.
• Monitors and ensures that staff, clients, and families have resources for effective and efficient services.
• Practices and promotes patient/family advocacy and facilitates the maintenance of ethical practice.
• Maintains employee and client files including tracking and reporting on missing/deficient items
• Completes and maintains documentation, files, and records as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Two years of experience in medical or related field preferred.
BENEFITS: We offer a comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees, which includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO (Paid time off), disability and much more!
To apply for this job please visit applicants.craighomecare.com.